The AUE Library provides services to meet the instructional and research needs of its students, faculty, and staff to fulfill educational commitments to resource sharing and, as resources permit, to meet the educational needs of the AUE community
All Library readers are subject to the rules and regulations of the AUE Library. The policies contained herein are established to ensure fair access to the Library collections and to promote an environment conducive to study and research.
Readers’ AccessibilityReaders of the Library are encouraged to access its collections themselves whenever possible, without the need for Library staff. The Library system used will enable students to access the Library portal that will take them to the pages of e-Resources subscribed by the Library.
Damage and Loss of Library Items
- Any damage to, or loss of items, from the library might be charged at the existing substitution value or repair cost.
- The choice whether to restore or supplant the item will be at the discretion of the University Library. An administrative fine will be charged.
- Any overdue material not returned after the sending of a last notice might be considered to have been lost. The University Librarian might assess the expense of supplanting the item and the borrower shall be fined accordingly.
Library Services for Readers:
- Reference and User Education
- Educational Resources on the Internet
- Circulation and Reserves
- Donation and Exchange Programs.
- Orientation Programs and Guided Tours
- Online Catalogs
- Photocopy Service in coordination with Auxiliary Service Department.
- Group Study Rooms